Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthday Dinner at Benihana


We went to Benihana to celebrate both my birthday and Anthony's. It's been over 17 years since the last time we went to Benihana! We received a $30 dinner certificate from them for me and Anthony because of our birthdays, so we thought it would be fun to go there together since the kids have never been there. Mom and Dad joined us and we had a great time.

私とアントニーのお誕生日祝いに日本食レストラン「紅花」に行きました。なんと17年ぶり!このレストランは登録しておくと、お誕生日に30ドルの食事券をメールで送ってくれるので、私とアントニーの分は無料だし、子供たちは行ったことがないのでちょうどよい機会でした。
お義母さんとお義父さんも一緒に、楽しい時間を過ごす事が出来ました。



Anthony love the food! He even blew off the candle when they gave him ice cream.

アントニーは鉄板焼きが大好きなので喜んでたくさん食べていました。お誕生日サービスのアイスクリームに乗ったロウソクもちゃんと吹き消すことが出来ましたよ。


I had a wonderful birthday this year. Started the day with 7-mile run, went to the temple, and got a new pair of running shoes (40% off!), and went out to dinner with my family. What more can I ask?
My mother-in-law gave me some great gifts, and even my husband gave  me one although it hasn't arrived yet. I have no idea what it is, and I'm looking forward to receiving it next week.

I am so grateful for my wonderful family. It's not fun to become old, but I am excited to grow old together with my husband. :)

今年の誕生日はとても良い日でした。朝から7マイル走って、仕事は休んで教会のサービスをして、その後は新しいジョギング用の靴を自分にプレゼント。そして夜はこのお食事会。お義母さんからも素敵なプレゼントを頂いて、主人からもプレゼントを貰う予定。(彼からのプレゼントはまだ届いていないのです。来週には配達されるかな?)

優しい家族に囲まれてとても幸せ。歳を取るのは嬉しくないけれど、主人と一緒に歳を重ねていくのは楽しみです。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...