Saturday, November 30, 2013

One more month to go!

It is ridiculous that I haven't written a decent blog post for a while. October/November went by so fast, and tomorrow is December! This is just crazy.

早いもので、ちゃんとした記事を書かないうちに10月と11月が過ぎ去ってしまいました。もう12月なんて信じられないですね~
そこで、この2ヶ月の写真をアップしてみました。

- Here are some recaps of October/November -

OK, this one is from September. Rio had a Homecoming dance. This is her first school dance since we have a policy of not going out on a date until after turning 16, and she just turned 16 a week before this event.

この写真は9月にあった、リオの高校のホームカミング・ダンス。お友達と集まって出かけました。16歳にならないとデートはだめ、という方針なので、これがリオの初めてのダンスでした。


With her date. They are good friends and had a fun time together.
デートのお相手と。良いお友達同士なので、楽しく過ごせたみたいです。


My birthday cupcakes James bought for me. He also fixed the dinner for me. So sweet. ♥  
私の誕生日にジェームズが買ってくれたカップケーキ。
ディナーも作ってくれて、よいお誕生日でした。


My first half marathon! My leg was acting up, so my time was not as good as I hoped for, but I had fun! I'm hoping to run this race again next year. 
初めてのハーフ・マラソンに挑戦!足の調子が良くなかったので予定したより遅い結果となりましたが、でも楽しかったです。また来年も参加したいな♪


Rio got a haircut! She cut off 13 inches (or more, we don't know how much for sure) and donated to Locks of Love. I think she looks very good with her shorter hair. 
リオ、20センチほど髪を切りました。切った髪は寄付しました。ショートも可愛いですよね。

We went to see the cast of Studio C. Rio and Marcus LOVE that show. 
二人の好きなテレビ番組のキャストに会える催しがあったので出かけたときの写真です。

His own Studio C shirt. 
このT-シャツの後ろには、キャストにしてもらったサインがいっぱいなのですよ。


The orchestra Marcus participates had a concert. It was a good concert. 
マーカス、初めての蝶ネクタイをつけて、コンサートに参加。上手に演奏できました。


Rio participated in her school's musical, "The Wiz". She was so busy with the practice for two months.
 She did a great job!
2ヶ月間練習に励んだ高校のミュージカルがありました。『The Wiz』というショーでした。

In her Emerald City costume. Isn't she adorable?
エメラルド・シティーのシーン用コスチュームを着ています。可愛いでしょう?

Most of the pictures were taken by my phone, and they were posted on Facebook, but I thought I should officially post them on my blog. 

というわけで、総まとめでした。12月は、出来るだけ毎日記事を書こうと思っていますけど、どうかな?(苦笑)


2 comments:

mama said...

satokoさん
久しぶりに声が聞けて嬉しかったよ!
元気そうで何よりです。

リオちゃん、ショートヘアーが良く似合ってますね。
少し痩せたのでは?

satoko said...

ママ、コメントありがとう!
私もやっと電話が出来て嬉しかったです。

リオ、ミュージカルの練習で3キロくらい痩せたみたいです。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...