Sunday, January 12, 2014

Birthday Cake and More



Marcus asked me to make chocolate cake for his birthday. I made a four-layer cake with chocolate shavings. It is super rich and very chocolaty.

マーカスのリクエストで、お誕生日のケーキはチョコレートケーキ。4層のケーキを作ってみました。
























Marcus spent most of his birthday at the Lego League tournament. I didn't coach the team this year since he joined the team at his middle school. This was their first year, so they were a little clueless as to what to do. Marcus stepped up and helped the team a lot.

誕生日の当日は、レゴリーグのトーナメントがありました。今年は中学校のチームに入って参加したマーカス。初心者チームだったので、経験のあるマーカスが頑張っていました。


On Sunday (today), he was ordained to be a deacon. If you are not LDS, this doesn't mean much to you, but let's just say it is a pretty big milestone for an LDS boy. I really can't believe he is 12. I am excited for him but at the same time, I wish he'd stay little. ;)
日曜日は、12才になる男の子のための按手礼がありました。12才、嬉しいような寂しいような、複雑な気分です。



post signature






1 comment:

ママ said...

satokoさん
そちらは寒そうですが 変わりないですか?

マーカス、12才のお誕生日おめでとう!
小さい頃から笑顔が素敵なマーカス、成長してゆくのが愉しみですね。
今年も彼にとってハッピーな1年になりますように!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...