Rio went to the Sweetheart's dance last night. She asked her friend she knows from the middle school she went to. I actually made this skirt, and also added the sleeves to the sweater she wore.
昨夜は、スイートハート・ダンス(バレンタインの時期に合わせた高校のダンス行事)がありました。リオは、中学校から知り合いのお友達を誘って出かけました。スカートは私のお手製。セーターに袖もお手製しました。
Inspiration for this outfit came from the Keds sneakers she is wearing. It is a Taylor Swift special I bought for her (after a winter sale and a bonus off I got). Rio looks great in red, and I thought she would enjoy this outfit.
リオの好きな歌手、テイラー・スイフトの特別スニーカーを購入したのがきっかけでこのスカートの案が浮かんだのですが、どうでしょう?リオは赤が良く似合うので可愛いと思うのですけど。
She wore my fake fur cape and a belt to complete the look and went out. Sounds like they had a good time. I'm waiting for her friend to email the pictures of Rio and her date.
私のフェイクファーのケープと、黒のベルトでアクセントを付けて、スタイリング。リオは嬉しそうに出かけていきました。ダンスのお相手との写真もそのうちに載せますね。
By the way, this is how she asked her friend to the dance. We - yes, it's we - made the card (inspired by this book) and mailed it to him since he and Rio don't go to the same high school. The cartoons were drawn by me, and the script was done by mostly Marcus. Origami was of course created by Marcus as well.
ところで、女の子が誘うこのダンス、どうやって誘うか皆で考えた末、折り紙ヨダの本をもじった、漫画カードを作って送る事にしました。漫画をかいたのは私、ストーリー作成はマーカス。
It might look easy and simple, but it is not as easy as you think to draw cartoons. I learned so much and I think I will be more prepared if I have to do this again in the future. ;)
簡単そうに見えますが、マンガを描くのって意外とコツがいりました。
それにしても、マンガを描いたり、スカートを作ったり、母親業は幅広く忙しいです。(笑)





1 comment:
satokoさん
リオちゃんは赤が良く似合いますね。
赤いスニーカーも素敵!
私も赤が好きで 先日赤いカーディガンを購入しようと思ったら売り切れ!
仕方が無いので紺色にしました。
ブルーのスニーカーを履いてるのよ(笑)
マンガはそう云う事だったのね。
フェイスブックを見たけど良くわからなかったの。
おバァちゃんの件、かなり深刻です。
誰に会いたい?と聞いたら「satokoちゃんに会えないのは解ってるから....」と悲しそうにしてました。
そちらから おバァちゃんの快復を祈ってて下さいね。
Post a Comment