These are some pictures from our hiking trip to Mt. Timpanogus cave. I'm too lazy to explain about this hiking, so I'm going to quote what my daughter said on her Facebook.
My family and I are not huge on outdoor excursions. However, we do enjoy hiking, so we decided to climb Mt. Timpanogos and visit the caves up there. It was so steep! We hiked over 2000 feet; that was amazing to me. But what was even more amazing were the caves. The fact that they were natural formations was just breathtaking. I'm really glad I was able to go there with my family (and grateful Anthony now receives respite service so we can all go together without having to worry about how he'll do on the trip!)
I have pictures from Marcus's last day of school, his award ceremony, Rio's National Honor Society induction, our anniversary, etc, but they are all on facebook and it takes too long to move from there to this blog. I'll see if I have time to do that eventually.




No comments:
Post a Comment