Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Well, it's silly to make a wish list because I'm not getting anything for myself for Christmas, but it's just fun to think about pretty things.
自分にクリスマスプレゼントを買う予定は全くないので‘欲しいものリスト’を作ってもしょうがないのですが、きれいな服やアクセサリーを考えるだけでもちょっとウキウキするので作ってみました。

I think this stole is gorgeous. Apparently, others think so too, because it's already sold out online.
このストール、素敵でしょう?同感な人は多いみたいで、ネットでは売り切れだそうです。


I like it in the Primrose color better. So delicate and pretty!
プリムローズ(ピンク色)の色違いの方が好みです。上品で綺麗なのですよ。


3. Love this look. Of course, this model is beautiful, and it is not practical to wear a short sleeve shirt like this in winter! LOL
この組み合わせ、なかなかお洒落。でも、モデルさんが格好いいからかな?真冬に半袖は無理ですしね〜(笑)


You can tell that I'm completely sold to the "fake fur" trend. This one, I think, has a traditional quality and you can use it for a long time.
フェイクファーの流行にすっかり影響されているのがわかります? でも、このマフラーは流行りものっぽくないからこの先ずっと使えそう。


I'm not usually the type to wear this kind of color, but this is softer coral, and I thought that I didn't look too bad in it when I tried it on at the store. Of course, I'm a good girl, so I sadly put it away.... But it was 40% off! (Yes, I'm still disappointed that I didn't get it.)
普段こういった色合いはあまりきないのですが、優しい珊瑚色で、試着してみるとなかなかでした。もちろん、ぐっと我慢して買わなかったのですけれどね。でも、40%オフだったのですよね〜(今でもがっかりしています。)


And the list will go on and on. There are way too many cute clothes out there, so I'm trying not to think about them. Who knows, maybe in ten years, I can afford them. Then again, I may be too old to dress up ten years from now.
まだまだリストは続きます。可愛くて服はたくさんなので、なるべく考えないようにしています。10年後に子供たちが大きくなったら買えるようになるかな?それとも10年後はもうお洒落できない歳かも。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...