We've been very busy. The soccer season started, so Marcus has practice three times a week, plus a game or two. Other days are filled with music related activities, such as Rio's symphony practice, a flute lesson, or Marcus's violin lesson.
The biggest challenge during the soccer season is how to make time for his violin practice every day. He usually practices for an hour or longer, and when a soccer practice lasts until 8pm, it's not very easy.
I'm afraid that at some point, he needs to choose one of them in order to move forward. He is good at both, I think, and he still wants to be a professional soccer player or violinist! We'll see how it goes. Either way, he needs to work hard!
The picture is from his orchestra concert. He doesn't want to admit it, but I know that he likes being in an orchestra.
I'm glad that he enjoys music. In fact, he is a classical music whiz! He can memorize classical songs really fast, and he know a lot about many composers. Whenever you hear him humming a song while he's playing with his toys, it's always a classical song. His favorite is Vivaldi, Beethoven, and J.S. Bach. He really likes dynamic, fast tempo songs!
I'm glad that he enjoys music. In fact, he is a classical music whiz! He can memorize classical songs really fast, and he know a lot about many composers. Whenever you hear him humming a song while he's playing with his toys, it's always a classical song. His favorite is Vivaldi, Beethoven, and J.S. Bach. He really likes dynamic, fast tempo songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment