Saturday, April 30, 2011

A little Gift


Today was my niece's baptism day. She is such a cutie and I did a little embroidery for her as a special gift. Her mom said that her favorite color was blue, so I tried to use blue more, like a blue dress for a girl, and used blue fabric. Oh, those fabrics I used for the border were from Japan. Her middle name is Japanese and I wanted to add a little Japanese into this project.

I do like embroidery, but I'm not very good at it. Of course if you only make something once a year, I guess it takes a while to get better at it! When I get older, I'd like to sew, knit, and do embroidery all the time, sitting next to my husband on a couch, listening to the music together. 

Speaking of my husband, tomorrow is our anniversary! It's been 18 years and we're still very much in love ♥
I'm so happy to have a great husband who is super cute, and two (okay, I should say three...) wonderful talented kids (oh, did I say that they performed a few songs together at the baptism? They played wonderfully). I do have a great family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...