It's extremely difficult to find a modest dress for Rio. Whenever you look for a dress, it's either too short or too revealing. Why does anyone think it's okay to dress teenager girls with such immodest clothing?
Well, my mother-in-law heard my cry and she decided to help. In fact, she found a few modest dresses for her! They look great, and we're very happy!
She wore this dress today to the church and she received so many compliments. One lady asked her where she got this dress and said that she had a hard time finding a dress like this for her daughter. Thank you, Grandma!
Well, like I wrote yesterday, today was our anniversary. Since it was Sunday (and Marcus was sick), we didn't do anything special, but I gave him a card and an Amazon gift card, then made chocolate dipped strawberries. We lit candles after the dinner, and we had a nice conversation with the kids. I feel so blessed to have a great family and I love the fact that we have such an amazing relationship with each other and our children. It's priceless!


No comments:
Post a Comment