This week was the Teacher Appreciation week. I've been very busy, but I thought that I should do something for our kids' teacher, so I decided to make a "cake pops" basket.
I wanted to try to make "cake pops" ever since my mother-in-law gave me a Easter cake pop basket she purchased. What is a "cake pops"? Well, it's rolled cake balls dipped in a candy coating. Bakerella started, and she also published the book. It's really cute and fun. I'm not a big fan of artificial colors and decorations in general, but I couldn't resist. Those are just way too cute!
I used the instruction from this blog. It's a "Daffodil Cake Pops". I don't even like daffodils (I know, I just don't care for yellow flowers), but they are so cheerful!
I wish I had a better camera. I sold my old Nikon D70s along with the lens I liked last month, so I only have my even older Fuji F11. Hopefully I can save money to buy this camera with this lens and this lens soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment