Sunday, May 8, 2011

Japanese or English?

I've been busy and lazy to write my blog in Japanese, and I'm assuming that it probably doesn't matter so much whether I write this in English or Japanese. To me, it's easier to write in English because I think everything in English and my thought process is in English. It takes longer if I need to write in Japanese! It's funny, isn't it?
However, I noticed that there were a few viewers in Japan. So, for those who are in Japan, would you like me to write it in Japanese? Or does it matter to you?

最近忙しくて、日本語でブログを書かない怠け者の私ですが、もしかして、日本語で読みたい!と思ってくださっている方があるかも、と気になっています。日常生活が英語なので英語で書くほうがかなり楽なのですが、せっかく読みに来てくださっている方がいて、もし「日本語がいいなぁ」と思われているとしたら申し訳ないし。

I'm going to post the poll on the right and if you can let me know, I'd appreciate it. If there are many who would like to read in Japanese, I'll make sure I'll write in Japanese more often!

そこで、右横に、アンケートを作ってみました。英語?日本語?それとも両方?よろしければ、参加してください。よろしくお願いします。 日本語リクエストが多ければ、頑張って日本語で書こうと思います。(笑)

Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...