Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

2011 thankful tree
We started our family tradition of making a "thankful tree" in 2007. This is my most favorite family activity by far. I love listening to what they write down as their blessings, then hang the leaves together.

November has been a crazy month. We had so many activities in the last three weeks. Here are some pictures from November events.

Rio and Marcus volunteered at the Utah Symphony to do coat checking as Youth Guild members.
Marcus won first place for the third year in a row for the PTA Reflections!
Rio and her classmates in her social dance class on "Bring your parents to school" day.
I have been busy working, volunteering (coaching the Lego League at Marcus' school, creating the 2011-2012 year book as a coordinator at Rio's school), taking a CPR/First Aid training session (now I am certified!), and planning/preparing for the church Christmas dinner as a Relief Society Activity Coordinator.

Both Rio and Marcus have been busy with their own activities, and that means I was busy taking them everywhere. :) The soccer season is over, but the indoor soccer has started, and Marcus also started a winter conditioning training with a different club last weekend. Until the spring season starts, he will be busy every Friday and Saturday with the training and the games.

I am looking forward to having a long weekend this week. Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday, and I'm going to enjoy being with my family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...