Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sweet Sixteen


Last Saturday was Rio's Sweet Sixteen Party. We did a black light party. Doesn't it look cool?


Rio invited a lot of kids, but in the end, about 20 kids showed up. I thought that it was just right. Not too small, not too big. 

There were a few problems, well actually one major problem with minor problems caused by the major problem happened at the party, but I'm not going to go into details here. Maybe some other day when I have more energy. :)



These pictures were taken by Dave, my brother-in-law. He was nice enough to be an official party photographer. :) 




Group picture taken at the end of the party.



 Rio and her best friends.


She is sixteen now, and we have only two more years left before she leaves for college. How time flies!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...