Thursday, March 20, 2014

Prom 2014



My goodness, it was a crazy weekend. Rio was asked to prom on Friday, and we had 24 hours to get everything ready. I started looking for a dress on Friday afternoon as soon as she texted me that she was going to prom, and found a few dresses that might work for her. After picking her up after school, we drove each place I contacted earlier to look at/try on the dress. We both really liked this blue dress because it was modest, classy, elegant, and gorgeous, but didn't buy it when we first went to see it because we wanted to try others just in case. We decided to go with this dress in the end (obviously), and went back to get it around 8:30 PM. On Saturday, I was calling everywhere to order a boutonniere, make an appointment for her hair, and getting a handbag to match the dress. Everything went well in the end, and Rio was ready to go out and have fun in the evening. Doesn't she look adorable?

先週末は、プロムでした。でも、土曜日のプロムに、前日の金曜日に誘われたので準備にてんてこ舞いでした。金曜日の学校のあと、ドレスを探しに行き、このブルーのドレスを購入しました。綺麗なドレスでしょう?しかも品があるのが、嬉しいです。今時のドレスは胸元が大きく開いていたり、露出度が多すぎのものばかりなんですよね。
土曜日には、美容院の予約、ドレスに合うハンドバッグを探したり、お花の胸飾りを注文したり、忙しかったですが、何とか無事に準備でき、プロムにお出かけすることが出来ました。


She said she had a great time, and received so many compliments. Even though I was exhausted with all the preparation, I was so happy that she was able to go to prom and had fun.

楽しかった、といって帰ってきて、めでたしめでたし。ドレスも好評だったみたいです。

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...