My daughter had an assignment to make a Christmas ornament for her Spanish class. She just finished a report about Flamenco dancing, so she decided to make a Flamenco dancer ornament.
Of course, this assignment was not a serious assignment (meaning it doesn't not help her learn Spanish at all, and it could be a waste of time unless you don't have anything else to do) so, I decided to help.
It turned out really cute, and after I completed the red Flamenco dancer ornament, Rio decided to make an Andalucian girl. I think they are both adorable.
リオのスペイン語の先生がクリスマスのオーナメントを作る宿題がありました。リオはフラメンコについてのレポートを書いたばかりだったので、フラメンコダンサーのオーナメントを作ることに。It turned out really cute, and after I completed the red Flamenco dancer ornament, Rio decided to make an Andalucian girl. I think they are both adorable.
こういう宿題は直接成績が左右されるものでもない、どちらかというと時間がかかる割には意味のないものなので(苦笑)、ほかの宿題で悪戦苦闘している彼女のために私がちょっと手伝いました。
作ってみると、なかなか楽しい♪
赤いドレスを着たフラメンコダンサーを作ってみたのですが、それを参考にしてリオはアンデルシアの女の子のオーナメントを作りました。
可愛くできたので提出前に写真をパチリ。
This is our Christmas Tree this year. I ordered it online and it was delivered to us. It's much bigger than I thought it would be, so I'm running out of the lights, as you can see.
今年は本物のツリーを買いました。ネットで注文したので配達されてみると想像より大きくてびっくり。うちの狭いリビングルームには大きすぎです。しかもライトが足らないし。(苦笑)





No comments:
Post a Comment