The 13th was Anthony's birthday. I sent some cupcakes and cookies to school, and they had a party for him. They also took a picture of him to take home. What a great smile!
![]() |
| Blowing off the candle |
We went to his school's annual fundraising activities again a few weeks ago, and this time I invited my mother-in-law to come with us. His school is a beautiful building, and teachers who work there are amazing. I am so grateful for their love towards the students.
13日はアントニーの誕生日でした。学校にカップケーキとクッキーを持っていったので、クラスメイトと先生たちがお祝いをしてくれたようです。こんな嬉しそうな笑顔の写真を持って帰ってきました。
先生たちの愛情を感じます。感謝!
My birthday was on the 3rd. My mother-in-law brought an ice cream cake and some gifts for me. One of the gifts was a gift card to one of my favorite stores. She knows me too well!
(Thank you, mom!) This is one of the clothes I got. Love it!
私の誕生日は3日だったのですが、お義母さんがこんな可愛いアイスクリームケーキとプレゼントを持ってきてくれました。プレゼントのひとつは、私のお気に入りのお店のギフトカード。 さすが良くご存知です。これまた、感謝!
このカーディガンを購入しました。
I was saving money to get myself a new iTouch for my birthday since this one is now over the capacity (too many classical songs), but I used that money to take Rio to the concert of her favorite singer. It was worth it. Seeing her so happy and excited was priceless.
4年前に主人が買ってくれたiPodが容量を超えてしまっているので、誕生日にiTouchに買い換えようと貯めていたのですが、そのお金を使って娘のリオの大好きなアーチストのコンサートに連れて行くことにしてしまいました。娘の為には、、、ですよね。彼女は本当に喜んで大感激していました。彼女の喜ぶ顔に代わるものなし、です。
![]() |
| It was a fun concert! |




No comments:
Post a Comment