Sunday, September 16, 2012

High School and Birthday


Rio started high school on 8/26. She was so nervous, but got used to it very quickly and made a lot of friends within a few days! She even got a boyfriend only two weeks after school started. (Well, according to Rio, they are not "boyfriend" and "girlfriend". They just like each other, and that's all.)
Funny thing is that she told us in the summer that she had decided not to have a social life during her high school and to concentrate on school work. Well, obviously that didn't last very long. :)
The picture above is from the first day of school. I didn't have time to take a picture before she left in the morning, so I took it after she came home. Isn't she adorable?

 リオの高校が始まりました。初日はかなり緊張していたリオ。それでも数日後には友達がたくさん出来て、3週間経った今ではすっかり高校生生活を満喫している様子です。先週既にボーイフレンドも出来てしまったし。

夏休みに「高校では勉強に集中する事にして友達との交友は控えめにする!」と言っていたのですけれどね~まったく実行に移せていません。(苦笑)

上の写真は高校初日に撮ったもの。朝登校する前に撮影する時間がなかったので、帰宅後に撮りました。


This picture is from her birthday last week. She wanted my banana cake as her birthday cake this year. I would have loved to make something more fancy, but she loves this cake and she didn't want anything else.
As you can see, Marcus is standing behind trying to cover the huge hole on the wall that Anthony made.

I'm glad that she is enjoying her high school life. I would like to see her more focused on her study, but she is so young and she should be having a good time with her friends. Hope that next three years will be good ones for her.

この写真は10日のお誕生日の写真。(マーカスが後ろでアントニーが作った壁の大きな穴を隠そうとしています。苦笑)私の作るバナナケーキが大好きなので、それをバースデーケーキにリクエスト。もうちょっと豪華なケーキを焼いてあげたかったのですけれど本人の希望だからまぁいいかな。15歳になりました。仮免が取れる年齢なのですよ。早いですよね~

高校生活、楽しく有意義に過ごしてよい3年間が送れることを祈るばかりです。

2 comments:

mama said...

リオちゃん お誕生日おめでとう!
もう、高校生ですね。
 やっとブログが更新され、そちらの様子が見えて嬉しいです。
忙しそうだけど 楽しみにしているので 写真だけでもアップして下さい。

satoko said...

ママ、リオちゃんへのプレゼントどうもありがとう!とっても喜んでいましたよ。
少しでも写真アップしますね。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...